Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Oil Spill

This is the first posting to my Blog in quite some time. I have given thought to what I want to write about on a daily basis. And here it is. I am going to write about current events from a Judaeo-Christian point of view. I am going to research each issue carefully. For example: there are thousands of words already written about the great oil spill. Ninety percent (if not 100 percent) are based on nothing but politics. The right wing conservative nut cases talk not from any knowledge of science and the left wing crazies are even worse. They see this issue as one more weapon to attack everybody from Ms. Palin to the oil companies to Rush Lim., to George Bush and his former Vice President. By the way, Mr. President (Bush), have you taken up scuba diving? I certainly hope not because the mayor of New York will blame you for the exploding oil well.

Anyway, tomorrow, perhaps I can throw out some words that make sense. I will try.
Arnie Daner -- it's about what is moral and ethical --

No comments:

Post a Comment